Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

Maybelline dream Flawless Nude Foundation



Oh my god, everyone in the whole world is going crazy for this foundation so I decided to find out why. I picked one up and after only using for 2 days I've realised I'm in love. 
Let's start with the bottle. So dinky and tiny how could anyone resist it?! You don't get as much foundation as you do in a standard bottle, but at a reasonable price of £8.99 I don't mind at all. It's also on offer in Boots right now for its launch at £5.99, bargain! 
I picked up the colour number 10 Ivory and was a bit worried it would be too yellow based for my skin after looking at photos online. However after I apply it with my Real Techniques Expert Face brush and powder, it seems to be a good colour match for my fair skin.
I also like the little pipette applicator. It distributes the liquid easily and doesn't run out all over your hand like when you use a pump with a more liquidy foundation. 
The only gripe I have is that it does slightly stick to any dry patches on my skin. I have mostly oily skin so this isn't really an issue for me but I think if you did suffer from dry skin this might not be the one for you. 
Now my favourite part.. The texture! It literally feels like your rubbing silk all over your skin. Amazing. It feels like you're not even putting anything on your skin and once applied feels light and weightless, which I am totally okay with!
I love this and I think it will definitely be added to my daily makeup!
Have you tried it yet?

Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment