Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Nails of The Day | In a Heartbeat


Time to try the second Barry M Speedy Quick Dry nail paint I bought the other day. And when I say nails of the day I literally mean 'the day'. I'm one of those people who can't resist changing their nail colour 3,000 times a week so having a polish that is quick drying is just delightful. I absolutely love this bright coral pink colour, it's making me feel like spring is definitely on its way. Even though I'm not 100% sure it is. Damn you England!
This is just with two coats but I think I might apply another tomorrow to make it a little more opaque and try to avoid that horrible thick squidgy nail problem! 
One a side note please ignore my horrible short nails, they're normally in much better condition but I had to start again after having some gels and ruining them. Boo! 
Anyway, thanks for reading this boring post about my nails, hope you enjoyed. I'll be doing these little nail updates regularly. Aren't you lucky! :)

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment