Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder


Apparently this is something people have been raving about for quite some time. I've just never really paid much attention or looked at it at all, I only picked it up recently because it was one of the cheapest options!
However I have uncovered the little gem that is Rimmel Stay Matte powder. It's just amazing. Especially paired with the Maybelline dream flawless nude foundation that I wrote about a few posts back. Mine is in the colour 003 Peach Glow. I thought it may be a little too dark but it's actually fine. I went for a slightly darker colour as I didn't want a ghost face that sometimes you get with a really pale powder!
It keeps my skin nice and matte and stops any oil seeping through. I did start to have a bit of a problem with oily skin. After a while my face would look oily and shiny even after applying foundation and powder, but this stops that completely. It's staying power is great, it lasts all day and doesn't really need topping up at all. 
For £3.99 in Boots, I don't really have a single bad thing to say about this product. 
If you're looking for a new powder, definitely get this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment